[THIN] Re: KB: Deploying Citrix MetaFrame on IBM eServer BladeCenter

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <roger.riggins@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:41:35 -0600

That's what I think. I didn't read the whole thing, but it looked like
they labeled it as though it would house SQL, profiles, and home
folders. They wouldn't be local anyway, so it was a good spot for
another sales plug rather than generic storage.

Roger Riggins
Network Administrator
Lutheran Services in Iowa
w: 319.859.3543