[THIN] Re: Internet Explorer Printing in the toilet

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 16:10:20 -0400

I was thinking about that.  IE 6 messed up my "username on servername" reg hack
on the My Computer icon on my test server.  My users depend on that pretty
heavily. I guess if I can fix that then I can upgrade to 6 and this will be
fixed too.

And people ask why I don't like to install patches from MS.

almost a guarantee.  I like that Chad.

Greg