[THIN] Profile Help

  • From: "Rick Fogarty" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 16:09:34 -0400

I just rebuilt a new NT4.0 TSE with SP6.  (It's actually a rebuild)

I just can't seem to get the profiles working correctly for this system.  I
now have 4 (including this server) in the farm and the other three are
getting the profile and policy fine.  However, when a client logs on to this
server (using LB) the whole policy doesn't seem to populate.  For example, I
know it's getting the policy, because I have security restrictions on IE -
they work.  However, the policy is NOT hiding drives.

I did check the following:  HKLM\system\Current Control Set\Control\Update -
it's set exactly as the other systems are - to the policy folder on a
different system.

Suggestions?

Thanks,
Rick

Rick Fogarty
Coordinator, Technical Support and Computer Servicing
Sandhills Community College
3395 Airport Rd
Pinehurst, NC 28374
1(910) 695-3943