[THIN] Internet Explorer Enhanced Security

  • From: "Hutchinson, Alan" <Alan.Hutchinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 14:48:30 +0100

What's the current thinking regarding Internet Explorer Enhanced
Security Configuration on W2K3. Previous posts all talk about removing
it or how to remove it. Is this still the done thing or have people gone
through the whitepapers and worked with it ?

The reason for asking is that I have a server that is probably only
going to deliver OWA through a AGEE 7000 and I have authentication
working through the AGEE, WI, PS4 but stops at OWA unless I un-install
the user component. Am keen to re-install this component but was
wondering how easy it is to configure for OWA 'pass-through' and what
the experience of configuring for Intranet zones etc. ?

Will now go away and read the MS stuff.

Regards,

Alan.