[THIN] Re: Internet Explorer Advise Please

  • From: "Rick Fogarty" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 11:54:24 -0400

Isn't there something in the IEAK docs?

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On =
Behalf
Of Davey
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 11:54 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Internet Explorer Advise Please

I'm trying to find a document that details securing Internet Explorer =
for a
W2K terminal services setup. I've found the .adm's for the various =
versions
of internet explorer on the thin.net - merci Jim..... but I can't find
anything that details suggested settings for thin computing =
environments..
i.e Don't show the IE splash-screen .. because this uses more bandwidth.
etc..

Anyone got any pointers please ?

DaveY