[THIN] Re: InstantSSL

  • From: "Tony Lyne" <Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 08:46:50 +1200

I just use the instant SSL one (The cheap $49 US one). I get the client =
to purchase 2 of them.

Tony Lyne
Senior Systems Engineer=20
Computerland Central=20
P O Box 1470=20
PALMERSTON NORTH
Telephone (+64) 06 3537300
Facsimile (+64) 06 3566800
Mobile (+64) 0274 720696
E-mail Tony.Lyne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet http://www.computerland.co.nz
CAUTION: This e-mail message and accompanying data may contain =
information that is confidential and subject to privilege. If you are =
not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, =
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or data is =
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me =
immediately and delete all material pertaining to this e-mail. Thank =
you.
=A0