[THIN] Installing Programs

  • From: Sean Lamm <SgLamm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 14:16:03 -0500

Hello All,

I am setting up a program for all users to access on a W2k stand alone
server, SP3 on a NT 4.0 domain.  When a user access the program, it saves
their info for everyone else as a default, even the default printer (this
program uses #' for each printer).  This program is an emulator for an
application that resides on a Unox box.  I have found the entry in the
registry.  Does anyone know if their is a way to set each person up with
their own registry key for this app?

Thanks

Sean Lamm
Network Administrator