[THIN] Re: Installing FR3

  • From: "Stephen Rogers" <stephen.rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:36:53 +0100

I would stay away if you can.

FR3 gave me nothing but trouble.

Had to eventually rebuild my farm after numerous problems and stick
with FR2.

Be warned !!

>>> nik.hunt@xxxxxxxxxxxx 30/09/03 10:26:57 >>>
Excuse my ignorance....

I'm having trouble downloading FR3 from the citrix site.

I'm downloading the file from
http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry.jspa?entryID=2444&categoryID=120
but
when I initiate the download I'm prompted for a username and password
by
citrix's download manager.

Is it my MyCitrix credentials or should it be something else.

I have subscription advantage by the way.

Regards

Nik Hunt

Systems Administrator

BM Polyco Ltd Disclaimer
This E-Mail and the information it contains are confidential. If you
have received this message in error please notify us immediately. You
should not use it or copy it for any purpose nor disclose its contents
to any other party. The contents of this communication are advisory and
are not binding on the Company unless supported by authorised
documentation.
This message has been checked for all known viruses by F-Secure before
sending. It has also passed through the SkyScan Anti-Virus service