[THIN] Installing FR3

  • From: "Nik Hunt" <nik.hunt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:26:57 +0100

Excuse my ignorance....

I'm having trouble downloading FR3 from the citrix site.

I'm downloading the file from
http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry.jspa?entryID=2444&categoryID=120 but
when I initiate the download I'm prompted for a username and password by
citrix's download manager.

Is it my MyCitrix credentials or should it be something else.

I have subscription advantage by the way.

Regards

Nik Hunt

Systems Administrator

BM Polyco Ltd Disclaimer
This E-Mail and the information it contains are confidential. If you have
received this message in error please notify us immediately. You should not use
it or copy it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other party. The
contents of this communication are advisory and are not binding on the Company
unless supported by authorised documentation.
This message has been checked for all known viruses by F-Secure before sending.
It has also passed through the SkyScan Anti-Virus service powered by
MessageLabs for total peace of mind.