[THIN] Re: ISA and WI/CSG

  • From: "Russell Robertson" <russell.robertson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:02:35 -0000

Yes,  I think even internally, the proxy server is looking for
authentication as the CSG is talking to the STA using port 80. This is
despite the fact that the range these servers is on is excluded in the
IE configuration. I need to see if there is setting within ISA to ask it
leave internal requests alone!

I think the setting for WI is set to auto, I might set it to none and
see if this helps.