[THIN] IMA Debug

  • From: "McHargue, Chris" <chris.mchargue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 10:48:21 -0500

Can someone with knowledge or the IMA debug contact me offline if possible?
Got some questions.
I am still having the issue with published apps not connecting to an XPe SP2
FR2 server.  I moved the data collector to another server last week and that
seemed "fix" the issue.  I just installed a new license on the farm and now
the prob came back so it must be a local database issue on the box.  I have
already run the recreatehlc and it did in-fact recreate it once I restarted
the service.  I have 70 MB debug file with a few errors in it and need
better understanding what they mean.
Thanks,