[THIN] IE7 history not roaming

  • From: "Mark Oliver" <Mark.Oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:48:06 +1200

Greetings
I built a new XenApp5 Windows 2008 Farm, roaming user profiles,
redirected AppData dir(roaming).
Have an issue where user IE 7 history isnt roaming with the profile. By
default the History is kept in the
C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\History. The
interesting thing is the C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\ dir dosnt
roam, which has advantages in regards to temp Internet files etc, but,
no History.

Any advice is appreciated
Rgds
Mark.

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately,
destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose
anything about it. Thank you. Please note that this communication does not
designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions
Act 2002.