[THIN] high color Icons

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 07:37:49 -0500

this has always frustrated me.

I built a brand new farm.  Windows 2003 R2 x63  everything up to date.
XenApp 5.0 HR04 (which is really 4.5) for W2K3 x64.  Platinum edition.

Then I built out a new web Interface server.  Windows 2003 R2 x64.  Web
Interface 5.1.

It is all working well, but I can't get the option for High color icons to
appear in the farm properties.  It must have been there at some point
because the Notepad app we published when we brought things online is in
high color, but everything else is the same lousy icons as always.

I have loaded the latest AMC from mycitrix but still don't have the option.
It is only one server and one WI at the moment.  Not overly complicated.

Feels like I am missing something here but I can't find it.

Has anyone battled this before and have any suggestions?