[THIN] Re: IE Redirection

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://Kenzig.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 06:22:15 -0700 (PDT)

I've tested this in a citrix environment and it works fine.
JK

Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was looking at this site and reading about Public Web Browser.  Is anyone
using this in their Citrix environment?  I have some valid needs to let users
go to ONE site only and this seems like it may accomplish that very easily, as
well as restrict users from using the browser for file system browsing.

Get ManageIE here and run it on your Citrix server:
http://www.teamsoftwaresolutions.com/downloads.html

-George
On 9/28/05, Stodola, Ryan <Stodola.Ryan@xxxxxxxx> wrote: Does anyone know of a
way to redirect all IE traffic to the local PC?  I have tried using content
redirection, but due to the way the URL is being called it is not working.  We
are using an EMR package hosted on Citrix and would like to be able to call
Radiology images via a URL, that part works but IE is opening on the citrix
server rather than the Local Client.  Just wondering if there is some way to
create a virtual channel to do this or something along those lines.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.