[THIN] Re: IE Redirection

  • From: George Yobst <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:48:53 -0700

Get ManageIE here and run it on your Citrix server:
http://www.teamsoftwaresolutions.com/downloads.html
 -George
On 9/28/05, Stodola, Ryan <Stodola.Ryan@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does anyone know of a way to redirect all IE traffic to the local PC? I
> have tried using content redirection, but due to the way the URL is being
> called it is not working. We are using an EMR package hosted on Citrix and
> would like to be able to call Radiology images via a URL, that part works
> but IE is opening on the citrix server rather than the Local Client. Just
> wondering if there is some way to create a virtual channel to do this or
> something along those lines.
>  Thanks in advance for any help provided.
> ********************Confidentiality Notice********************
>

> This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to
> whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
> confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any
> unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email message,
> including any attachment, is prohibited. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please advise the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of
> the original message. Thank you.

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208 web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654 email: george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
what he thinks he already knows." - Epictetus