[THIN] Re: ICA Compression

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:20:17 +0200

I never heard it can be changed to use more bandwidth, that's what we
call rdp I thought.....

I heard that using 16-bits color is the best for performance. We use it
at all our customers, it even works with those Capio things and the're
pretty outdated.

And for XP yes I believe it runs better than 1.8, if the compression has
improved, I don't know.

Grx
Rob