[THIN] Re: Hung process

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:30:06 +0000

no, uph only works on files held open in the profile when logging out - lau=
nchit kills the processes spawned by the main application when its closed. =
these processes hold the session open, so logoff doesnt occur!

Andrew
--o--

>>> philip.walley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 17/03/04 13:25:21 >>>
Wouldn't UPHclean do the same thing?=3D20

=3D20
Philip Walley=3D20
Sr. Network Engineer=3D20
Consultrix Technologies=3D20