[THIN] Re: How to Find a UNC path in a users Citrix session

  • From: "TSguy92 Lan" <tsguy92@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 16:35:50 -0700

*"how can I find out what UNC path the drive is mapping to?"*

*HKEY_USERS\***User's SID***\Network\***drive letter name***\RemotePath*

A relatively easy way to track down a user when they are logged into a TS
server, is to look under the "Volatile Environment" key area, and look over
the values for "Appdata", and "Homeshare".
Or, just highlight "HKEY_USERS", right click and do a Find, for their login
ID.

HTH

Lan

On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 10:16 PM, Long, Brett (Noumea) <
Brett.Long@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all this is my first post so bear with me…
>

> I have a user who is running games on their Citrix session.
>
> The problem is finding where the exe is installed so I can blow it away.
>
> I can use Process Explorer to find that the game is on a mapped drive,
however how can I find out what UNC path the drive is mapping to.