[THIN] Hotbar question........

  • From: Robert Williams <RWilliams@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:03:59 -0800

I have been hit by the hotbar groupies....now most if not all of my servers
are "infected" ha ha...
Hotbar has provided an uninstall executable to get rid of it but I was
wondering if any of you have tried using it...
I ran it on one server and it removed it self, but I believe it is still
embedded in each users registry (roaming profile)that installed it.....
My idea was to put this in my logon script so that when they logon it runs
on their profile...

Any thoughts?

Thank You,
Robert Williams