[THIN] Re: Handy Office 2003 tip

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 08:12:44 +0100

Um, its not just Office 2k3 - XP does this as well, and I'd imagine that 20=
00 does too, but not tried that version. You cant remove the existing items=
 in the list on XP, but you can add new ones and change the order!

Andrew
--o--

>>> GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/05/04 17:43:05 >>>
I just found this while looking for something else and thought some of
you running Office 2003 would find it useful.
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=3D826214=20

Greg

than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=3D147=20