[THIN] Re: Printing in Metaframe 1.8 Help!

  • From: "Jeff Durbin" <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 18:16:06 +1200

If it's AD, then you can have login scripts being delivered by any policies
that are applied to the users. If you don't know AD well and how to find
policies and who they're applying to, an easy way to find out is to use the
free Reskit utility called GPRESULT.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/tools/existing/gpresult
-o.asp

  Log in as a user, open a command prompt, and run gpresult. It will tell
you what policies have been applied.

JD

than buying more servers.