[THIN] Re: HELP! My users can't logon!

  • From: "Durbin, Jeff" <jdurbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:28:08 -0800

Even if your SQL database goes down, the users should still be able to
logon for some time (24 hours?). Can you logon with the server's IP but
not with published apps? Also check to make sure you don't have a
process eating up all the CPU on your Data Collector - that will stop
all published app logins.