[THIN] Re: HELP! My users can't logon!

  • From: George Yobst <george2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:15:49 -0800

Check in Services and make sure Independent Management Architecture
(IMA) is running.  -George

Robert Williams wrote:
> I cannot logon to any of my citrix servers but whoever is logged on is ok...
> Is the problem my servers or my sql database? This happens whether or not I
> use Nfuse or my PN to user desktop
>
> Thank You,
> Robert Williams
> Senior Network Administrator
> Raypak, Inc.
> rwilliams@xxxxxxxxxx
> Phone - 805-278-5363

> http://thethin.net/citrixlist.cfm

George Yobst, Library Technology Analyst        phone: 503.723.4890
Library Information Network of Clackamas County   fax: 503.794.8238
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Suite 208         web: http://www.lincc.lib.or.us
Oak Grove, OR 97267-4654                  email: george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"...it is impossible for anyone to begin to learn
  what he thinks he already knows."  - Epictetus