[THIN] Re: GxP class client device

  • From: Russell Robertson <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 19:40:59 +0100

Hi Jeff

Not sure about the required certification, but the new Wyse Zenith clients
don't even have an OS installed. They were announced at Synergy and Brian
Madden has already done a review.

http://www.brianmadden.com/blogs/brianmadden/archive/2010/05/20/technical-analysis-of-the-wyse-zero-platform-and-wyse-xenith-hdx-zero-client.aspx

We are hoping to get a hands on look at the device in the next week so  happy
to share info if needed.

Cheers

Russell
Russell Robertson | [cid:image001.gif@01CB0742.E4DCC260]