[THIN] GxP class client device

  • From: "Jeff Bolton" <Jeff.Bolton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 13:40:47 -0400

Hello list....We have a manufacturing plant that is governed by GxP and
government regulations, so the devices we put into our lab environments
must meet strict guidelines.

That being said, we're looking at implementing virtual desktops for the
lab technicians to use, but I need recommendations on client side
devices that are capable of booting the ICA client to launch the virtual
desktop.  Ideally these would be self-contained units with as few moving
parts as possible (nvram/prom's that directly boot the virtual
desktop?), and they absolutely must be certified for regulated lab
environments.

Is anyone aware of such a device they could point me at??

Cheers
        Jeff

Jeff B. Bolton
Lead System Administrator
Biovail Corporation

---
The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and
confidential information and is intended only for the use of the individual
and/or entity identified in the address of this message. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to
deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby requested not to
distribute or copy this communication. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail.  In this circumstance,
we request that you delete the original message from your system.