[THIN] Re: Great Plains Login Screen

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 15:35:09 -0600

Greg,

We run Great Plains here too. We haven't seen the issue you're
describing. We do see long "pauses" at this screen during logins from
some of our remote sites, but I recently came across a note in one of
the 7.5 service pack notes that explains why this happens and what to do
about it.

What version of everything are you running?

---
The T drive is not backed up