[THIN] Re: Google Chromebook - Citrix Web Interface

  • From: Webster <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 14:27:17 +0000

<sarcasm>

And StoreFront is such feature full and stable product!

</sarcasm>

IMHO, SF is a .1 baked product not worthy of the tile "half baked".

Thanks

Webster

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Andrew Wood
Subject: [THIN] Re: Google Chromebook - Citrix Web Interface

As a chromebook user - unfortunately I can confirm you've got to use storefront
and enable the HTML5 receiver: that's the only way to do it.

:(

Not feeling a lot of love for any of the apps being offered for remoting: but
when html5 does work, its pretty good as long as you don't want full audio
support.

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
[mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>] On Behalf
Of Stephen Rogers
Subject: [THIN] Google Chromebook - Citrix Web Interface

Hello,

Anybody know of a way to connect Google Chromebooks back to a Citrix Farm using
Web Interface 5.4 and CSG 3.0.

I've done some digging around and believe that it is unsupported unless you are
using Citrix Store front ?

Can anyone advise on a workaround solution either via the chrome browser or
Citrix receiver.

Any help would be appreciated.

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all.