[THIN] Re: Ghosting a production Metaframe server

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 09:25:06 -0400

Ghost technically does not support Raid arrays (although I think
sometimes you can make it work). However I noticed a product by
PowerQuest (now owned by Symantec) that makes images within the Windows
GUI and allows for scheduling images. I think this would have a better
chance of working on RAID systems and they have a server edition. Sorry
I can't recall the name right now...but if you search you will find it.

Matthew Shrewsbury,

Network Administrator