[THIN] Re: ECL vs. Per device or per user

  • From: "Nick Smith" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:17:46 +0100

If you're an ASP, you should also look at the Service Provide Licence Agreement
(SPLA).
This enables you to pay a rental cost per user per month (Or possibly per
processor - your choice). It's a little difficult to get pricing because there
are very feew companies who resell this for Microsoft. To give you an idea, in
the UK an Excahgne SAL (equivalent to a CAL) is £2.33/month - ?about 3$?

Nick

  _____