[THIN] Fwd: New Whitepaper and Webinar from Doug Brown

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, neocug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:17:48 -0800 (PST)

FYI
Jim

"Douglas A. Brown" <dbrown@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
To: jkenzig@
From: "Douglas A. Brown"
Subject: New Whitepaper and Webinar from Doug Brown
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:13:19 -0500

Hello All,

I just wanted to let you guys know I'm going to be doing a webinar on the real
world benefits of SysTrack and how it can overcome some of, if not most of the
issues you face with troubleshooting Citrix / Terminal Services environments
today... I think you will like it allot... If you have the time, and it is only
an hour out of your day then I highly recommend you attend... I will be showing
off some really cool stuff... So I look forward to seeing you all there.. I've
attached the invite info below...

I would also like you to take a peak at my latest whitepaper that details allot
of the killer features SysTrack brings to you... I?ve really enjoyed writing it
and I think you will enjoy the value of it even more.. Take a peak and let me
know what you think....

http://www.dabcc.com/DABCC/WebApplication/Aspx/dabcc.file.download.aspx?intFile=111

In addition, I'm going to be introducing a new free tool that DABCC is putting
together at the end of the webinar so you will all want to attend... ;) See how
I am... ;)

ok, here is the official invite?.

Title

Extending System Management with SysTrack hosted by Doug Brown of DABCC and
Eric Schmucker, Microsoft.

Webinar Registration

To register for this popular Web event, sign up here. There is a limit of 250
people on each call.

Lakeside Software link - http://www.lakesidesoftware.com/Webinar.htm

Whitepapers

To download a whitepaper from Doug Brown discussing the benefit of using
additional management tools, like SysTrack to monitor your systems, click here.

Featured Speakers

Doug Brown, President & CTO of DABCC, Inc.
Eric Schmucker, Microsoft

When

Wednesday, March 2, 2005
10:00 a.m. (EST) & 2:00 p.m. (EST)

Duration

1 hour

Webinar Learning Objectives

Why additional management tools beyond Resource Manager might be needed.

Detailed troubleshooting with the Blackbox Data Recorder (historical replay
facility) a necessity for any administrator.

How to accurately size your terminal servers with real statistics.

The value of Change Management.

User web activity reporting - YES, in a terminal server environment!

User activity and login session tracking.

Successfully report concurrent application usage. When are my peak times/users?

Block unwanted applications from executing; is Group Policy alone enough?

Stop run away processes before they become a problem.

Is an application memory leak effecting you system performance?

Register for this popular event today!

http://www.lakesidesoftware.com/WebinarSignup.htm