[THIN] Re: Flicker with java icaclient v9.4

  • From: "BRUTON, Malcolm, GBM" <Malcolm.BRUTON@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 10:02:52 +0000

Andrew

I see the silence was deafening on this one.

We had problems with 9.3 client and 9.4 causing app lockups with adobe.  This
was a seamless windows issue.  We were issused a private hotfix which corrected
it.  Not sure if this same hotfix will correct the flicker but willing to email
it to you if you want.  We still run FR3 and flicker does occur (as in you see
the desktop background occasioanlly) but not all the time.

Malcolm