[THIN] Re: Finding unknown Citrix servers

  • From: "Paul Stansel" <Paul.Stansel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 10:18:37 -0400

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\fromtext \deff0{\fonttbl
{\f0\fswiss Arial;}
{\f1\fmodern Courier New;}
{\f2\fnil\fcharset2 Symbol;}
{\f3\fmodern\fcharset0 Courier New;}}
{\colortbl\red0\green0\blue0;\red0\green0\blue255;}
\uc1\pard\plain\deftab360 \f0\fs20\cf0 Thought of that, but unfortunately
people installed it all over the place here ;)\par
\par
-----Original Message-----\par