[THIN] W2K3 SP1 and TS users with IE

  • From: "Davey" <DB1001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 15:26:26 +0100

I've installed a test W2K3 TS box on my test W2K domain.

I have removed the Internet explorer enhanced security configuration (IEESC)
from add/remove programs  - i.e. everything is unticked under this option so
it's supposedly acting as IE does in W2K

BUT....

When RDP login on as a normal user (added to the remote desktop group) and I
open up IE  .. I still get the IEESC message box saying that IEESC is currently
enabled.

I've rebooted and tried it again and also added the security feature back in
and then removed it again.

How do I get rid of this feature for TS users ? or should what I've done work ?