[THIN] Filenet P8

  • From: Mike Hiester <mmhiester@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 12:26:16 -0700 (PDT)

I have a customer asking me to help them deploy FileNet P8 (web client) on
Citrix PS. They already have all there other apps on PS, so they need to
Filenet on PS as well (to view the documents as needed). I have NO experience
with Filnet. Does anyone here have any experience deploying FileNet P8 on PS?
Anyone know how big that java applet that P8 uses is for initial download or
hoiw much memory it needs (for server sizing)? I appreciate any info anyone has
to offer.