[THIN] FW: Remote printing

  • From: "Tom Flanagan" <Tom.flanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:22:39 +0800

=20
Hi Folks
=20
I have a problem with a remote users printing.  As far as I am aware =
this printing problem has just started for this particular user.  That =
is nothing has changed printing was working and now its not.
=20
The SETUP:
=20
Remote PC(client) connected to Citrix MF XP FR1...NT 4.0 TSE.  via =
dialup 56K and extranet
Printer setup with driver on TermServer mapped to client =
\clientPC#\clientprinter <file://\\clientPC\clientprinter>  connect to =
the LPT1 port.
=20
The PROLEM
Now when you print to this device from the clients session your receive =
an error=20
:Error Writing to client \clientPC#\clientprinter =
<file://clientPC/clientprinter> ; for Document Test Page: Insufficient =
resources exist to complete the requested service.
=20
Citrix servers are running on dual PIII + 2gig RAM
=20
Problem occurs with 2 different printers Brother 1440 and HP 948C.  It =
is possible that this problem occurs with any printer he installs on his =
workstation.
=20
Any advice would be appreciated.  I endevour to give back to the group.  =
But I don't have a lot to offer.  just encouragement. THX
=20
=20

         "Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." =09
=09

Tom Flanagan
IT Network Administrator        Kailis & France Foods Pty Ltd
14 Neil Street =
<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=3DTmap&addr=3D14+Neil+Street&csz=3D=
Osborne+Park+WA+6017&country=3Dus>=20
Osborne Park WA 6017