[THIN] Re: No Pagefile for TS?

  • From: Barry Flanagan <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:44:34 -0800 (PST)

A software ram disk for NT,2000,XP and 203 exist today. I have seen
it set up on a MetaFrame server. The performance was amazing. Check
it out at www.superspeed.com.

In my experience, disk is a very common (and overlooked) bottleneck.
A ram disk (or solid state drive) could help a great deal to overcome
this problem.

=== message truncated ===

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.