[THIN] Re: FW: Attached Image

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:45:54 -0800 (PST)

You don't say what version of client you are using and what version of OS
(looks like windows NT or 98) This is important.  There is obviously a problem
with how you have your browser set up.  Update browser, client, and patch OS
and try again. Enable cookies and uncheck the do not save encrypted pages to
disk in advanced settings of IE.
  JK

Joe Howsmon <joehowsmon@> wrote:
        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                I have been
trying to get a Citrix Server back on line and have re-built this box now 3
times and continue to receive the same error message.  We are running Windows
2003 Standard Edition SP1 with Citrix XPe with FR3.  When I rebuild the OS and
turn it into a terminal server everything works great.  But, when I apply
Citrix I am getting the attached error message where I cant open Internet
Explorer and I also cannot open Microsoft Outlook but am able to open all the
other Office suites fine.

  When I RDP into a session everything works fine.  No IE errors and no Outlook
errors, but when I log in through an ICA session I receive the above message
and can?t open Outlook.  Has anyone ever experienced this problem?  If so I
could sure use some help.  Thank you in advance.

  Joe Howsmon
  Howsmon Dist. Company, Inc.

Jim Kenzig
CEO The Kenzig Group