[THIN] FW: Attached Image

  • From: "Joe Howsmon" <joehowsmon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:10:08 -0600

I have been trying to get a Citrix Server back on line and have re-built
this box now 3 times and continue to receive the same error message.  We are
running Windows 2003 Standard Edition SP1 with Citrix XPe with FR3.  When I
rebuild the OS and turn it into a terminal server everything works great.
But, when I apply Citrix I am getting the attached error message where I
cant open Internet Explorer and I also cannot open Microsoft Outlook but am
able to open all the other Office suites fine.

When I RDP into a session everything works fine.  No IE errors and no
Outlook errors, but when I log in through an ICA session I receive the above
message and can't open Outlook.  Has anyone ever experienced this problem?
If so I could sure use some help.  Thank you in advance.

Joe Howsmon

Howsmon Dist. Company, Inc.