[THIN] Re: FTA/Content Redirection for Published Apps

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 08:00:05 -0400

Ah I misunderstand your post.  I thought you were saying you were getting
the error on the client.

Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com

On 8/2/06, Waller, Tom <twaller@xxxxxxx> wrote:

No, I'm not using PN Agent.. I'm using AAC with FTA policies.. (the problem is content redirection property in the published app says ther are no file type associations)... and the answer is CTX109592.. it is an R2 2003 issue.. this hotfix works..

Tom Waller
MTM Technologies, Inc.
System Consultant, MCSE, CCEA, CCI, CCIA

The information contained in this electronic transmission, including any
and all attachments, is intended solely for use by the individual(s) and/or
entity(ies) to whom it is addressed and may contain attorney-privileged and
confidential information. If you are not the named addressee, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
transmission, or any and all attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by return
electronic transmission and destroy any and all paper copies.