[THIN] Re: FTA/Content Redirection for Published Apps

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 22:40:21 -0400

Let's start with the dumb questions first:  Your using PNA?  You've enabled
the correct file extensions in the published application?  You have client
drive mappings enabled?

Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com

On 8/1/06, Waller, Tom <twaller@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I have PS4 Enterprise with R01, W2K3 Server with R2.. I'm trying to setup Content Redirect with published apps but only get "No File Type Associations are available for this application." I've tried every published app from a basic Notepad to Word 2003. I've seen this with Office 2003 when the SP's were not applied but in this case all SP's and Hot Fixes have been applied. Has anyone seen this? This is the 1st 2K3 R2 I've done so I'm guessing R2 may be the culprit..??

Thanks,

*Tom Waller*