[THIN] Re: FR3 printing looks different?

  • From: "msemon@xxxxxxx" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:02:35 -0400

I think essentially what happens when you import the print server it
moves that auto-created newtwork print from the client print folder
to the network print folder so that client does not have to enumerate
the printers on logon. One draw back on the imported print servers has been
retaining the default printer. Scripts may be the only way to ensure
retaining default printer.

-Mike