[THIN] Re: FR2 installation

  • From: Terry Mitchell <terry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 14:26:03 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Pape Sascha [mailto:Sascha.Pape@xxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 8:41 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] FR2 installation

Hi all

When installing FR2 I get an error message saying that the paths in=20
my transform files (none are uses though - just clicked on setup)
are incorrect and setup ends. I`m getting the same error on SP2 and SP3=20
with Windows Installer 2.0 installed. Server is a clean install with=20
no applications. FR2 (German version) was downloaded from the Citrix=20
website and I have copied the files to disk and to cd-rom.=20
The installer log-file says that it`s missing licenses=20
but when I go and add them in the console I get a message saying that no =

qualifying product was found in the farm . . .

Anyone know what I`m doing wrong ?

***Mit freundlichen Gr=FCssen***   ***with kind regards***=20

Sascha Pape
Organisations- und Informatik-Dienste (OID)
Murbacherstrasse 21
6002 Luzern
Tel: 041 228 55 92 / Fax: 041 210 29 19 mailto:sascha.pape@xxxxx
Internet: http://www.lu.ch/oid