[THIN] Re: FR2 and Signle signon accting strange

  • From: Michael Hagberg <michael.hagberg@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:59:38 +0200

Try this and see if it helps.

Please move the following files from the Program Files\citrix\system32
directory to the %SystemRoot%\system32 directory:

Wfapi.dll
Cutildll.dll and
Brapi.dll

If the issue persists, please answer the following questions:

1. Is "Prompt for password" option disabled in the connection configuration?

2. Is the workstation in the same domain as the server?

3. Does the direct ICA connection prompt you for the credentials?

4. Is ctxgina.dll displayed in the registry? The registry path is:

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\GinaDll REG_SZ
=ctxgina.dll

Michael