[THIN] Re: FR2 and Signle signon accting strange

  • From: "Jan Heyelmann" <JHeyelmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 12:53:08 +0200

Hi,
I think I got the same problem here. Clean install XPe FR2 on W2k SP3
(German versions). Starting a published app from programm neighbourhood
from inside the published desktop uses a different ica session, going
through the whole logon process again. When logging onto the published
desktop eventlog complains about a DCOM error, being unable to find the
file ssoncom.exe although it is where it is supposed to be. I opened a
case with Citrix earlier this week, let's see what they come up with,
but it's good to know that someone else is also experiencing this.
Jan

>>> michael.hagberg@xxxxxx 12.09.2002 16:00:01 >>>

Server: W2K SP2 and MF XPa SP2/FR2
Clients: Win32 6.30.1050

If I have a server farm running MF XPa with FR1 and logon to the
desktop to
one of the servers and on that desktop start the Passthrough client
(session
within a sessio) and set it up to use Single signon when I start other
applications it works fine. If I upgrade the XP server to FR2 it still
works
fine.

If I have a clean W2K server and install with the MF XPa FR2 media
from
start and logon to a desktop I can't get Single signon to work with
the
Passthrough client. If on the other hand logon to the console and start
the
client the Single signon works fine.

When I logon with an ICA session to a desktop the ssonsrv.exe wont
start and
even if I start it manually the Signle signon wont work.

Any suggestions

Thanks a million
Michael