[THIN] Re: Explorer hanging for all users on server when printing.

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 12:02:24 -0400

Never upgrade until you figure out what the problem is.  All you'll do is
make the problem worse by introducing completely new variables.

Have you cleaned out 3rd party print drivers?  I know this is probably no
the answer your looking for but it is typically what the problem is.

Jeff Pitsch
Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com