[THIN] Re: Easy Nfuse/outlook

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:45:35 -0400

1.  I agree but there are needs to save tons and tons of mail, especially for
sales quotes and CYA situations.  My default.prf maps everyone to a .pst on a
large networked drive so they can have both online mail and a pst.
2.  I agree 100%!!!

  _____

Brian Claus, MCP, Network+, A+
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
 <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx