[THIN] Re: Easy Nfuse/outlook

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:45:37 -0500

Ahh don't forget what he was looking for. A way to get documents to
attach (easily) from the workstations My documents to outlook running on
a Citrix server. Best way for that is to redirect My Docs so that it is
the same everywhere.

Ron Oglesby

Senior Technical Architect

Microsoft MVP, Windows Server