[THIN] Re: Driver Remapping

  • From: Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 13:11:06 -0400

It is not using the Citrix UPD. These are Macs so it is using the HP Color
laserJet 2800 Series PS driver. The particular printer is a Toshiba and
when it gets the print job from the HP it throws an error.

I am trying to get the re-mapping to work and while I can get the remapping
to work with a Windows based client it still will not for the Mac. I am
not sure exactly why. I have tried putting in what I think is the driver
name, AND tried with the printer name and neither of them are picking up
the alternate mappings.

On the Xenapp 4.5 if I used the printer name on Macs it would pick up the
mapping changes. So the only thing I can think is that it is trying to use
the driver name and i have the wrong information.

On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 12:50 PM, Jason Benway <benwayj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Joe, how well does UPD with the UPS work compared to thinprint?

We have a lot of barcode and label printers last time I tried the UPS it
had issues with those.

Thanks,jb