[THIN] Drive mapping issue

  • From: "Rosemary Sarkis" <rosemary_sarkis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 16:30:22 +1100

Hi

We are looking at having our Windows XP workstations members of an NT4
domain.  When users logon to the domain, we don't want any mappings on the
Windows XP workstations.  We do want the Domain login script to run when
users launch any Citrix Published Apps though (we want drive mappings when
using citrix apps).  I have played with the domain logging script with the
if commands but have no luck.  Eg tried

if %windir%==U:\WTSRV goto Start

The scripts either run in Windows XP session and not in the citrix session
or it doesn't run in either session.  Im no expert in scripting.  How can i
easily set this up.  I have tried using variables that only exist in citrix
but it doesn't seen reliable.. It would be good to have 1 login script for
ease of maintenance

I simply wish to suppress the drive mappings on the local session but have
them for the citrix apps

Any help appreciated

Thanks
Rose