[THIN] Re: DrWatson 4097 Error

  • From: "Medeiros, Jim" <Jim.Medeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 15:53:42 -0400

Joe,

Thanks for your reply.  We will look into R04.  Strange thing, anytime I
send an email from work with your last name in it our content policy
blocks it from going!  LOL

Thank you,

Jim Medeiros
Citrix Administrator
GMAC Insurance
(336) 770-2858

        Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 3:04 PM
        To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: [THIN] Re: DrWatson 4097 Error

        Turn off Speed Screen Acceleration and see if that helps.   If
it does then upgrade to R04.

        Joe